Monday, February 20, 2006

I Have A Bomb Shelter And You Can't Use It

On Sunday night I had about four things to write about. Four things that I was ure would elevate me to the head of the class, that would make me a required stop for all of the folks out there reading blogs. So naturally I put it off til today and at the moment I can't remember a single one of them. I suspect, quite strongly, that this will not be the last time this happens.

I would like to thank SoozieQ for trying to help me establish some links here in the Bomb Shelter. I cannot, however, find the templates section for this blog, and therefore cannot follow what seem to be very clear and easy instructions. As you can see, however, I did figure out how to link to things in the text section of these little musings of mine. Look, here's one to LouLaughlin, the first person ever to comment on this travesty of a blog. I figure that's enough for one day.

If I remember anything I'll pop back in here. Who am I kidding? If I get bored at work I'll be back through here, which means I'll wander back here at least five more times in the next hour.

1 Comments:

Blogger limpy99 said...

Any little bit helps.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home