Monday, February 06, 2006

I take an Interent Test and am humbled

Apparently, I am an Old Soul. Which is odd since I'm 36. And somewhat depressing. I take solace in the fact that I get easily bored taking these tests and resort to just hitting dots in an effort to speed things along. At my current job I am famous as the guy who took the initial psych test and, when faced with the question "When I don't get my way I...", answered "curl up in a fetal position and sob uncontrollably." Needless to say, I was a little surprised when I got the job. They do seem to put an awful lot of safety scissors in my office though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lou Laughlin said...

You must be a real "cut up" :-)

BTW: I listened to a few of the SuperSuckers songs that were on their website, and I would say that I thought they were good. I didn't hear anything with the F-bomb yet, but I take you word it's there...

FYI: Being Christian doesn't mean I am perfect, just that I am trying to be! So I have heard, and used the F-bomb... (forgive me!)

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home