Monday, February 27, 2006

It's Like I've Discovered Fire

Almost by sheer accident I figured out how to put up links on this little blog o' mine this afternoon. Although accident or not I wouldn't have been able to stumble along if not for SoozieQ sending along an actual picture of what to do once you've found your blog templates. Yep, I needed a picture. I'm that fucking dumb. Then, after doing a few links, I really did accidentally stumble on how to delete things you don't want on your blog. Like when you've accidentally published your plan to kill your mistress's husband and run away to Tahiti with her and her inherited millions. And to be clear, I don't have a rich mistress with whom to run away to Tahiti and live with on a beach drinking rum and watching sunsets, but I wish I did. My wife wishes she did too. But I was also able to delete Nick's entire blog that I'd somehow stuck into one of my posts. Thereby avoiding plagiarism charges.

Anyhoo, thanks to everyone who offered advice, and we now return you to your regular programming.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

YEA! If I hadn't had to rush out of work today I *was* going to put together ANOTHER picture for you on how to delete a blog entry. But see....if I just leave you alone to your own devices, you do just fine.

Good job Mr. Limpy!

Oh and is it ok that I call you Limpy? I don't know what else to call you since your profile does say "Limpy99". I just feel like I'm insulting your masculinity or something and I have no verifiable reason to do so.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! That’s the best way to learn to do something—like the unexplained!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Pud said...

I'm glad you figured it out. Don't you feel like you've "beaten the system" now?

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home