Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Upcoming Millions

The Powerball lottery is slightly more than $300 million. I am confident that the one ticket I bought last night is going to make me extremely wealthy by this time tomorrow. This confirms that I am either incredibly stupid or else that this low grade fever I've been running all day is getting hotter and I should go find some aspirin and tequila and go night-night. If I win everyone who reads this blog gets a million bucks. I wouldn't go quitting any jobs just yet people.

If I did win $300 million, I can gurantee I wouldn't be one of those people who says "I'm not gonna let it change me; I'll be back at work on Monday" No, my interview would probably have to be heavily edited, involve the public consumption of far too much alcohol, embarrass my friends and family, (all of whom could easily be bribed into forgiving me), and include statements like "I never have to get up before noon again!!!"

4 Comments:

Blogger The Merry Widow said...

I thought I'd come out of lurk mode, just to claim my million.

9:03 AM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

I figured that would get a lurker or two. Or one. You'll have to wait til Saturday. Now I've convinced myself I'm getting $365 million.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Lou Laughlin said...

Thanks for the offer... Heck I would be happy with 10 bucks! But don't let that stop you from sending the full million! ;-)

2:27 PM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

It's up to $365 million now. Soon our borders will be overrun by people from out-of-state who don't have Powerball. I have 45 tickets in a pool at work. You guys are on your own on that one.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home