Friday, February 17, 2006

Somebody Help Me

I would like to set up a couple of links for the other blogs that I cruise around on. Unfortunately, I have the computer skills of a drunken macaque, and do not know quite how to go about doing so. SoozieQ suggested I start by going to the templates section of the blog. Dutifully, I looked for that and could not find it. Did I mention that my navigating skills rival my computer skills? Anyway, I would appreciate any guidance anyone out there could provide. I can't promise anything other than my eternal gratitude, but dammit, that should be enough. Also, I would link to your blog, which should get you 1-2 more readers. One of them would be me. At least once or twice.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

I'm not stalking you, I swear...I have Bloglines and it tells me when someone updates and well...you just updated!

I'm extremely anal retentive and I like to be helpful so I'm going to show you with a picture how I updated links in my blog.

Click on this link (below) to see a diagram on what I'm talking about.

GO HERE TO SEE A PICTURE

3:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I could help. I cut and paste for my links and pray that I get them right.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home