Thursday, February 09, 2006

Trouble At School

I have been informed, by reliable soruces at home, taht my daughter is upstairs packing her bags becuase she doesn't want to live with us anymore. Since she's 5, I'm not worried about her getting much farther than the back fence. It's already dark outside after all. Apparently the little darling came home with a note about being very silly in math class and not using the scissors appropriately. Said note was accompanied by an envelope containing, and I quote, "a chunk" of her hair.

Just think, in eight years or so, when I'm explaining why she can't date a member of the Jr. Diablos biker gang, I'll look back at this as "the good old days"

2 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

Wow! I wish you luck. It sounds like you have your hands full with that one.

Heh. I just hope that's the worst thing my Niece does when she's 5 years old...being that she is my Brother's daughter! Sheesh. Is he ever in trouble ;-)

6:06 PM  
Blogger Johnny Blogger said...

I think you can avoid all that future headache and heartache by E-baying 'er now. Ebay NOW...not later.

Dr. H.O. Potamus-Child Psychologist

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home