Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I Got Nothing

But that doesn't mean I'm going to let you get away without reading some mindless drivel here. No poker tonight and the wife left me for bed hours ago. So I watched TV. Some thoughts.

I know it was Sunday, but I think the Sopranos could have done a lot better than that comeback episode. And if anyone thinks Tony is dead you're insane. Not happening. And did we need to see a guy hang and twitch and jerk for what seemed like a solid minute? I didn't.

The Shield was a great show. Until this week. I think it's about to jump. Still like CCH Pounder, but they've lost the threads on the IAD investigation and this ex-wife swapping thing is stupid. At least on TV anyway. I've got some friends who I wouldn't...never mind.

I watched the new HBO show Big Love. Liked it. I think it's got some promise. Any show that has Chloe Sevigny and Jeanne Tripplehorn fully clothed for an hour and I'm still paying attention must be doing something right. Still, I hope they don't make a habit of that.

Enough. Off to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger eclectic said...

What is this TV of which you speak? Can you take it in supplement form?

9:42 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I don't watch any of those shows.

although I have heard alot of hype about "Big Love"....

I'm excited about a new show that's debuting on Bravo.."The Real Housewives of Orange County" and the third season of "Blow-Out" is also starting on Bravo...

I watch way too much t.v.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home