Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Answering Suzie's Questions+

In the comments section of the last post, SoozieQ stated that she didn't understand why someone would pay for something they could get free, like sex. The obvious answer is that it's usually guys, and we'll do pretty much anything to get laid. But the best answer I ever heard was from that great philosopher, Charlie Sheen, who when asked why a guy like him paid hookers for sex said soemthing like "I'm not paying them for to have sex with me, I'm paying them to leave afterwards." Well said Chuck. I'm sure your ex-wife's lawyer has that highlighted for the cross-examination proceedings.

Suzie also asked a couple of posts back what kind of dog we have. I get the feeling Suzie likes animals. Call it a crazy hunch. Or just that I've read her blog. Over there on the right. In the section that I need to update.

Anyway, our dog is named Mocha. She is, as all of our pets are or have been, a rescue animal. She is part Chesapeake Bay Retreiver, part Weimeraner, (yeah I know I spelled it wrong), probably some spaniel judging from the paws, and god knows what else. In short, she's a mutt. A friend of mine called her an Appalachian Retreiver because her original family gave her away when her brother knocked her up. They were disgusted that she would "let" him do that. I'm pretty sure dogs don't think of it that way. Those people were obvious idiots, but since I got a great dog out of it for $50, fuck them.

I will say that we've met two of her puppies, and they are a little weird. One got hit by a car and lived. Judging from his build at now full growth, there's some grizzly in that gene pool. Mocha goes about 70 lb. and that puppy, (Dodger if I recall), dwarfed her.

I'd post pictures, but I don't know how to scan. She's brown, with spaniel paws. She has impressive golden eyes. Biggest wuss you've ever met, but she'll bark like an attack dog. And she is fast. I saw her go full out a couple of times at the park down the road, and I'm pretty sure I could gte her to place at a greyhound track. Except that she'd run the wrong way and then sit down and start licking her ass.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Charlie made a good point.

Learn how to scan: I wanna see those pics!

9:36 PM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Forget scanning - git yer badass self a digital camera!

My old grandpa used to say "one should not venture into the blogging world without the means to document and illustrate properly".

4:25 AM  
Blogger Pud said...

Having a dog around makes such a difference I think. Learn to become more technologically advanced and get yourself a digital camera!

5:43 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

Thank you for answering my questions!!! I appreciate the insight from ole Chuck. Heh.

I have *NO* idea why you think I like animals...5 cats and a dog with the DAILY yearning to get 1 maybe 2 more dogs, HARDLY qualify for a reputation like that ;-)

I'm with Nick...learn how to scan! I want to see pics of Mocha the part Grizzly Bear Dog!

I'm glad YOUR family has her now instead of the idiots who were disgusted that she "let" him do that. I cannot believe there are people that stupid in the world..oh hell, yes I can!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Charlie did make a good point....although why anyone would cheat on Denise Richards is beyond me.

Get a digital camera~ we want to see Mocha ;-)

5:55 PM  
Blogger eclectic said...

Soozie? Likes animals??



*heh*

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home