Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Broken Promises

I know I said that the next post would involve sex and strippers, but the thing is that I found out I have about 70 accrued hours of time-off that I need to use quickly or I will lose it, so I'm on vacation and it's 70 and sunny out and I feel the urge to take the dog out into the woods. So you'll have to wait. Also the story remains uninteresting and I can't think of a good way to tell it. But I'll be back at work tomorrow and I will just write it out, but it will still suck like an electrolux.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

A story from you suck!?! I won't hear of this travesty!

9:20 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

What kind of dog do you have?

11:24 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

I love that you don't want to waste your off-time blogging, but work time is fine. My kinda guy.

12:21 PM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk said...

If it involves sex and strippers I guarantee I'll find something interesting in it. Post away.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I totally agree with syd.

Enjoy your day in the sun!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home