Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I Rock Out

I'm preemptively calling in sick tomorrow. The greatest rock and/or roll band in the world, The Supersuckers, is playing in Cambridge tonight, and I'm heading on up. I have my priorities in order and work falls somewhere below family, fun and music. The legal world will have to stagger on without me, because tonight this motherfucker be trippin'

In other news the sports page today reports that a world class sprinter just got busted for a second time for using marijuana. Which begs the question, exactly how fast do you have to be before you can get away with getting baked all the time and still be considered world class. Like I said the last time, I don't smoke anymore, but when I did, I don't ever remember being even slightly inclined to sprint 100 yards afterwards. Unless there was a cheese pizza at the finish line. Maybe that's his secret.

7 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

Well Rock On MoFo!

2:21 PM  
Blogger DJ MotorCityMonk said...

Supersuckers, eh? I've heard of 'em, but not their music yet.

The runner probably gets baked after he's done running - ya know, to mellow out.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

OHhhh supersuckers...cambridge...
i'm missin' out! ;(

4:00 PM  
Blogger eclectic said...

I just like saying "Harvard Square" with a Massachussets accent: "Hah-vuhd Squay-ah." That's all I can think about when I go to Cambridge. Hopefully, you'll have more fun than that.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I concur with your priorities!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Paaahk ya caaah in haavid yaad!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I'd run 100 yards for more weed.

I haven't been to a rock and/or roll concert in a coon's age. Is this hangbanging, boot stompin or toe tappin music?

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home