Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Women's Basketball

Ordinarily I don't watch, (back off people, I don't watch the men either unless UCONN is on), but I find any activity in which Duke loses endlessly entertaining. Especially when they blew a 13 point lead, not once but twice, to do it. That just never gets old.

I had a story that went with this, but after reviewing it, I decided it had no point and deleted it. Suffice it to say it involved strippers, the men's lacrosse team at Duke, bodyguards with guns and parole violations and a friend of mine's stag party. Just not all at once.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

Yah that's cool...just leave us hanging like that ;-)

12:23 PM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

Trust me, it went nowhere. You'll all read it at some point and wonder what the fuss was about.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Pud said...

You never cease to crack me up! Love ya!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Jesus Toast said...

basketball of any sort makes me snile...

6:24 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

I took a calming breath before I started reading, cause I just knew it was going to be another WBB slam.

Turns out, I'm pissed anyway. You tease us with strippers???? Not nice, limpy.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home