Friday, May 19, 2006

My Fellow Yankee Fans in Action

Q: Went to the Yankees home opener and was using one of the urinals in the men's bathroom. Two stalls over, a guy had his daughter in one of those baby papoose things around his neck. The guy between us strikes up a conversation with the dad. "So how old is she? Is this her first baseball game? Is this her first Yankees game?" Then he says, while talking stupid baby talk, "I bet this won't be the only time you go to a Yankees game." Just then, another guy walks behind us and says, "I bet this also won't be the only time she's in the men's room," and keeps on walking past. Welcome to Yankee Stadium.

I stole this from The Sports Guy's column in today's espn.com. For the record, if someone said this about my daughter, I would have smashed a porcelain toilet top over their heads. Which also fits right in at Yankee Stadium men's rooms. Honestly, I'll pee right down my leg before I go in there.

9 Comments:

Blogger eclectic said...

At least he didn't say anything derogatory.

***yeah, that was sarcastic***

Shit -- what's WRONG with people?! Gaaaah!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

I have never been to Yankee stadium, let alone the mens room, but quite frankly that is because....yea, well, the yankees rot.

I have been to both Fenway and the Fenway mens room....

much more fun! O;)

4:21 PM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

Starngely, Shelli, depsite the fact that you have the remarkably bad tatste to root for the Red Sox, I find the fact that you've been in the Fenway Park men's room hot.

Which says a lot more about me than it should.

Randy Johnson just blew a 4-0 lead. I hate him.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Brighton said...

That is just plain wrong, that poor girl!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Pud said...

Well at least he was being a good dad and spending time with his daughter. That jerk-off was probably just feeling guilty for being a dead-beat dad.

9:43 AM  
Blogger CP said...

Okay, I totally agree with you on two things. If someone said that about my daughter, I'd rip off their head and shit down their throats. Then again, I wouldn't be caught dead in a Yankee stadium bathroom, or Yankee stadium for that matter.

Diehard Mets fan here. Yes, I know they are losers...but I am a fan of the underdog.

I've been in the Mets lockeroom before. Shhhhhhh. Don't tell my father. I know things about Keith Hernandez that no self respecting woman ever should. *eyebrow wiggle*

CP.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I’ve never been in that particular men’s room. I hear what I’ve missed.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Phollower said...

I'm fairly certain I'd have wet my pants from laughing if I had been there. Even if it had been my daughter. I mean really, that's funny shit. Not having a daughter helps though.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Damn! Thats just so rude!
If someone had said that about my baby girl I would of been all over their ass! (I'm a momma bear, what can I say)

and whats wrong with all you Yankee haters??
Blah.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home