Thursday, June 01, 2006

Did I Hear This Right?

Work has been insane lately and I'm not getting a lot of sleep or food, and I was stuck in a bad traffic jam when I heard this, so I could have been hallucinating, but I swear I heard a DJ on the radio report that Elton John said that in his next life he wants to come back as a woman so he can "see how the other half lives."

Whaaaaa?

I think they live pretty much the same way you do now Elton, only with less money and duller clothes. Jesus, butch it up sister and at least come back as an interior decorator.

6 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

That totally sounds like something he would say. He's such a bitch. I remember reading somewhere (tuckermax.com possibly)that gay guys are either givers or takers never both, so perhaps Elton is a giver. Though I'm pretty sure oral goes both ways-ewwwwwwwwwwwww and I'm unclear about salad tossing.

12:21 PM  
Blogger eclectic said...

It'd give him access to a whole new market of men.


God, just typing that gave me the willies.

4:49 PM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

Heh. You said "willies"

6:10 PM  
Blogger Madame D said...

The only way that would work is if he came back as a lesbian.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Pud said...

I'm with Nonny, he's acting like such a bitch lately.

4:07 AM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

DeBarge shoots and scores!

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home