Friday, June 02, 2006

Stolen from Nick

Nick's blog is over to the right. He's usually good for a few good jokes every week. I liked this one, so I stole it. It reinforces my love for good beer at the expense of those mass produced numbers. I think the funniest part of this joke is the guy claiming Coors is anything but snow melt with urine color added.


After a Beer Festival in London, all the brewery presidents decided to go out for a beer.Corona's president sits down and says, "Señor, I would like the world's best beer, a Corona." The bartender takes a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.Then Budweiser's president says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser." The bartender gives him one.Coors' president says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, the only one made with Rocky Mountain spring water, give me a Coors." He gets it.The guy from Guinness sits down and says, "Give me a Coke."The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask, "Why aren't you drinking a Guinness?" and the Guinness president replies, "Well, if you guys aren't drinking beer, neither will I."

7 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Hi Limpy.

Good joke. I'm a Corona person myself. I'm sure your cringing right now aren't you?

11:44 AM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

Nope. You've made enough favorable comments about Pud's ass in the past so that I'll give you a pass on whatever beer you want to drink.

Didn't think I was paying attention did you?

12:13 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

excellent joke. THat reminds me, I'm out of beer.

1:54 PM  
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Oh, Daaaamn!
That's too funny!
Love it. :oD

4:36 PM  
Blogger Madame D said...

I'm actually not much of a beer drinker.
I like the bitch pops, and if I'm going for something serious, it's gotta be vodka.
But, if hard pressed, Kokanee is my fave beer.

2:45 AM  
Blogger Pud said...

Nice! BTW I liked the joke you left on my blog too.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don’t consider the joke “stolen” but rather utilized in the manner in which jokes are supposed to be used. After all, that joke came to me in an email and I posted it so others could obtain about as much pleasure from it as It did.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home