Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I'm In The Mood For Love

Or at least for singing old standards off-key, much like Alfalfa used to sing to Darla back in the Our Gang shows. So wjy am I in the mood to sing, (badly), at this late hour of the evening? Well, for my birthday a while back, my wife, Xenu bless her, bought me a large bottle of Maker's Mark whiskey. A few days ago a friend of hers was given eight whiskey glasses with Maker's Mark embalzoned on them. She gave them to me. Which was cool. Not as cool as if she'd flashed me the boobs that got her those glasses for free in the first place, but cool nonetheless. Tomorrow, we're taking two small children to an amusement park for several hours, and to prepare for this I've been using my Maker's Mark glasses to drink my Maker's Mark whiskey and I have come to two conclusions. First, those glasses hold an awful lot of liquid, and two, while I didn't like the drink much at first, I have to say it's getting better with every sip.

I've also been trying toi complete a computer game wherein I build various empires, and since I'm currently playing the French, I figure I've got to get them, (and therefore me), good and wrecked so that they'll actually fight and instead of running away.

Oh, look, Doritos. Must run!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Madame D said...

Mmm. Doritos.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Pud said...

Wow! You really are having a drunken vacation.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Put the Maker's Mark down. Step away from the computer. Lay down and sleep it off. Get up, have three strong cups of coffee and get back to me.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

Ever had any Basil Hayden's? That stuff is to die for.

Hope you saved a flask for the Amusement park.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Brighton said...

Mmmm whiskey.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Phollower said...

I have saved the liquor for the trip with the kids. No Billy, I don't think daddy should go on another roller coaster just yet.

8:42 PM  
Blogger eclectic said...

You're a nut, Limpy. Go back to work before you injure yourself. ;)

1:22 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I hope that by now you've recovered.

Or bought more Maker's Mark.

Either way....

6:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoy the game--and the booze.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home