Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tell You What, I'll Have The Chocolate

News of The Weird this week informs me, and therefore you, that scientists somewhere have figured out a way to extract the vanilla flavor from, well, there's not other way to put this, shit. While they admit that even in the cleaned up and purified state the vanilla can only be used as a base for a scent and not for consumption, I think I'll be sticking with the chocolate family of ice creams for the time being.

I'd post more by my Mom has the kids this week and the wife and I have been finding other ways to fill the time and I'm kind of tired.




Hey, you paint the house in the summer and let's see how wide awake you are!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Thankfully I've never been a vanilla person. Now I don't think I ever will be. Why would anyone even think about doing that? I heard that the scent of vanilla is an aphrodisiac for men, I'm just saying.

Enjoy your child-free time together!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Phollower said...

I heard that breathing is an aphrodisiac for men.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Phollower said...

Or blinking, or standing up quickly, or checking the time or...

6:53 AM  
Blogger eclectic said...

Again, think of the marketers. "Now offering shit-free vanilla!"

8:08 AM  
Blogger Pud said...

Painting the house....so that is what you call it.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Damn it! Pud and Melanie beat me to it!

that's what I was gonna say!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Madame D said...

Heh, I agree with Phollower. And don't think I'll buy anything vanilla-scented ever, ever again.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

damn, this ass-whooping cough.

Can't believe I missed this. I usually stumble over every scat related bit of news. Well, I guess I just did, didn't I?

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home