Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Behind Every Silver Lining...

there's a dark cloud.

This week on my arrival at work I wandered into the kitchen to deposit my lunch in our community refrigeratr/ongoing attempt to recreate the origins of life. Posted on the cabinets is a sign reminding us that our internet use is monitored and that all sites we visit are recorded and reviewed. So I'd like to take this opportunity to say hell to our compliance officer and just point out that when I said I worked for a "thieving bunch of cocksuckers", I meant that in the positive sense of the term.

7 Comments:

Blogger CP said...

"So I'd like to take this opportunity to say hell to our compliance officer..."

say HELL to our compliance officer??? *LOL*

Freudian slip or wishful thinking?

CP.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Isn't it ridiculous that someone has the job of monitoring computer use?

Who monitors the monitor?

7:25 PM  
Blogger eclectic said...

Oh, at this moment, I'm so GLAD to be self-employed! Don't worry, at the end of the year when you get a bonus or dividend, I'll be jealous of you again, but for this one shining moment, I win.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

It's not like your visiting questionable sites or anything ;)

5:11 AM  
Blogger Pud said...

At my old job I use to monitor people's e-mails. It was fun! I got to see all kinds of crazy shit. But I wasn't a hard ass, I let a lot of things slide.

6:05 AM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

No Nonny, no questionable sites here. Nope.

By the way, the compliance offer wants to know how your romance with Pud is going. He said if I asked I could keep my job.

CP, I noticed that after posting it, but decided to let it slide. It sort of fits.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave it to you, Limpy, to put it in a positive light ;)

and LOL @ cp's comment!!!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home