Thursday, August 10, 2006

You're Left To Your Own Devices For A Bit

We're going to NYC for the weekend, without children. This may be the first time in 8 years that I've been to Old Wormy and not gone to a Yankee game or The Bronx Zoo. Frankly, I'll be happy to stay in the hotle room and drink for 48 hours, but I'll probbaly have to go shopping at some point. And food would be a good idea too. Suggestions gladly accepted.

I leave you with this conversation from yesterday morning.

Wife: "So what are you doing tonight? Besides me."

Me: "Well, now I'm calling in sick."

Have a good weekend.

8 Comments:

Blogger Pud said...

Are you staying at the Plaza? Maybe take in a broadway show?

Be sure to have lots of sex that includes lickable body paint.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second Pud's suggestion for a Broadway Show. Letterman, too (I live in the neighborhood where he grew up).

I like the lickable body paint too...now I hafta find some for Mr. Wonderful and me ;)

9:19 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

yeah, but if you knock on the wrong door, you get a shot of heroin and leading role in a drag show.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Have fun, be safe, hurry back. You know how much trouble we get into when your not around to "guide" us.

6:21 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

Good for you, have a GREAT time!

4:06 PM  
Blogger eclectic said...

Our own devices? Is that the iPod with or without the um, vibrating, accessory? Hope you're enjoying the weekend!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you back from your weekend jaunt to NYC? Have fun?

7:14 PM  
Blogger weese said...

thats fantastic.
weekend without the kids.
i can surely appreciate the beauty in that.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home