Wednesday, November 29, 2006

And She Wore White?

What with all the controversy over whether or not same-sex couples should be able to get married, (I'm dead set against it. My own marriage is so shallow as to be irretrievably damaged by the marriages of people I've never met and never will meet. I know this becuase Xenu told me.), I would just like to point out the following: Pam Anderson has married Kid Rock and Tommy Lee approximately 6 times combined, maybe more, and is currently single, having started divorce proceedings against poor Kid after hanging tough for four whole months. Also, she claims one of them, I forget which one, gave her Hepatitis from sharing a tattoo needle. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, but I felt like throwing that in there.

Really people, how much more damage can the gays do to the institution of marriage?

6 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

I think the real damage comes from the D&D couples. (She's an Elf, btw. *eyerolling*) Orcs fraternizing with Elfs and Halflings. The whole Darwinian balance is topsy turvy.

A roll of the dice and boom! complete chaos ensues.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's next? Cats & Dogs living together?

I ain't touchin' this one, limpy.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

That's right bitches, I'm an Elf. A lesbian Elf I might add. I'm not only fucking up marraiges in real life, but in the fantasy world too. And for the record, I would never fraternize with an Orc. Hell, it's all I can do to tolorate the Dwarf. I deal with the Half-Elf because she's my bitch, and she uses her mage hand on me. Loki does whats what will get Loki laid. She is guided by the principles of Objectivism.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Madame D said...

What if she's an MtF, and he's a FtM? Really, they're still the proper sexes, just opposite what they started out as.
Though, I wonder whose name they take...

12:37 AM  
Blogger eclectic said...

I bet if you ask Lizzy Taylor, it's the threat of gay marriage that ruined it for her.

1:37 PM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

I thought it was the Welsh accent.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home