Wednesday, November 08, 2006

News You Can Use

So last night I'm watching the news shows for the election results, and having a hard time not jacking off in my living room at the results, and I'm sort of flicking back and forth between Fox and MSNBC and CNN. Because busy hands are happy hands.

At any rate, the gang at Fox looks like their going to start drinking tainted Kool-Aid and then break out the seppuku swords. Keith Olbermann at MSNBC is having a hard time not pointing at the camera and laughing at Bush. And what's CNN doing? Well, they're running a crawl at the bottomg with some election results.

Oh, and about every three entries they would run a crawl saying that Britny Spears has filed for divorce from K-Fed. Because that's what we all need to know on election night: For God's sake, how are things going in the trailer park?

Does this mean I'm not going to be able to ghost write that biography?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know...I think K-fed and Brittney are at least AS important as election results. ;)

Steve~

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm ashamed to admit this, but I actually thought of you when I heard the "news" about Brit and FuckFace.

1:12 PM  
Blogger eclectic said...

So what's this I hear about CT being the "bright spot" for the GOP yesterday?! Limpy, you have some 'splainin' to do.

2:50 PM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

Bright spot my ass. They lost 2 of 3 contested seats, although one of them is subject to a recount. The governor won, true, but the Democratic candidate was so bad a retarded drunk could have gotten more of the vote.

Unfortunately, Kevin Federline was busy.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That does it - we can blame it all on K-Fed.

or Britney. I don't care.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

K-Fed is requesting full custody of the kids!?!

I'm assuming he wants both spousal and child support. If I was Brit's lawyer I'd contact Shar Jackson and find out how often he sees those kids.

It's really pathetic that I know all the players names in this trailer park soap opera.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I'm right there with Nonny...pathetic that I know all that gossipy shit....

I hate K-fed.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home