Friday, February 23, 2007

Worst Break-Up Ever, Part I

I think I've figured out a way around the problems with blogger I've been having. The longer posts are going to have to be broken up. Also it gives me an excuse to show off my knowledge of Roman numerals. Welcome to part I!

Maggie, who's over there on the right, posed this question on her blog. I figured I'd answer it here.

I went to an all-boys Catholic High School. No, this isn't the story of my break up with Father O'Fasthands. That actually went pretty smoothly, and paid for law school. No, I only mention that to lay the groundwork for my going to college and having the same experience with girls as your average 8th-grader, which is was the last time I'd spent any great deal of time around girls. And my time in the Boy Scouts didn't prepare me any better. -Make bad joke here-

12 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

I'm exhausted from reading that again.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol @ RSG's comment!

and lol @ Father O'Fasthands...I'll tell that to Mr. Wonderful since he went to Catholic school too ;)

12:03 PM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

RSg, see, you could have skipped that. There are no tests here.

Lil Sis, be careful about bringing up any flashbacks!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So I have to read multiple posts to get through one? At least that is a solution.

12:46 PM  
Blogger eclectic said...

You REALLY like this story, don'tcha? And it's good, too... but nothing really trumps the urologist lopping off a penis in a fit of pique. Don't feel bad, few stories could easily compete with that. ;)

12:49 PM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

It's not so much that I like this story as it is that I am extremely stubborn and was determined to find a way yo get around Blogger's screw-up. I'm actually kind of tired of it right now.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it is time to have the worst break up with Blogger?

3:46 PM  
Blogger Saints and Spinners said...

I think you should demand we all tell our worst break-up stories now. Except that mine is too embarrassing, of course...

10:11 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

I'm sure the Boy Scouts couldn't have helped matters. Rubbing sticks to create fire is simply the wrong message for impressionable and horny young males.

1:36 PM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

JDR, the thought has crossed my mind.

Alkelda, consider it demanded, embarassment be damned.

Pug, if only they had stopped with the sticks.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Jesus, Limpy... what the hell?
85 parts for ONE post? gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. LOL

3:19 PM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

Six, 85, what's the difference?

Oh yeah, 79.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home