Friday, February 23, 2007

Worst Break-Up Ever, Part VI

Well, a hell of a lot faster than she ever went down on me.

So that’s roughly it. While I’ve since had more serious relationships end badly and with more lingering effect, (like amateur taxidermy, but you’ll never prove that), the fact that this was the first girlfriend dumping me in public and in front of most of my friends, would make this the worst.

For those who like stories to have an ending, (as opposed to those of you just praying that this one actually DOES end), Tammy and her waiter stayed together for at least the next three years, and I think married after college. I became something of a popular person in all three dorms, and as a result they led kind of an isolated existence. I talked to her right before I left and wished her luck, and also apologized for any and all grief she’d taken from my friends over the years. As bad as her behavior was, she was 18 and immature, and I was 18 and too stupid to see the obvious. I hope they’re doing well even now, and remain happy together.


But I also hope she’s put on at least 73 pounds.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lil Bit said...

Ok, dammit... I read that WHooooooLE thing... and I STILL don't see what she did publicly to break up w/you that made headlines.

Did you just conveniently leave that part out or did I read too fast or was I singing Meatloaf too loud to notice? LMAO

3:27 PM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

She was hooking up with another guy at a dance we went to together. There was no dramatic public confrontation, (although there was a private one a day later), but the intent was obvious to everyone there.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home