Friday, July 06, 2007

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted

Hey kids. Miss me?

I haven't been around lately as I took the rest of the week off after the fourth. Consequently I don't have two hours a day to cruise the internet and read up on what you're all up to. I do hope your all having a good time. Me, I just came back from a trip to the bar with my brother. The owner just realized we were brothers, even though he's known me for four years and my brother for about 8. I'm thinking he's not too bright. But he is generous, and as a result the Rumplemintz was flowing like a mighty river. And reminding me why I haven't consumed Rumplemintz since college. Mint-flavored alcohol! What could go wrong?

If we stop getting thunderstorms every afternoon, we might actually get a couple of canoe trips in this weekend. As opposed to going to Home Cheapo and pricing granite countertops and then trying to convert Indian rupees to US dollars because I'm going to have to sell a kidney to get that done. So far it's looking good as long as the kidney holds out.

If I could sell part of my liver we could also get a garage built, but I think the Rumplemintz has put the kibosh on that.

8 Comments:

Blogger eclectic said...

Rumplemintz?? What sort of candyass shit is that?! You live in the land of Sam Adams, man. Have a honey porter. Your liver -- and your reputation -- will thank me. ;)

9:58 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

I like Rumplemintz pepperminty cousin, Dr. McGillicuddy.....all kinds of things can go wrong (or right, depends how you look at it) when he's around.

Happy vacationing Limpy. The canoeing sounds like fun

5:13 AM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Funny, I didn't take you for a Rumplemintz drinker, lol.

Hope ya had (having) a nice vacation. I guess I'm back from *my* hiatus. Kinda. *shrug* Still busy as hell.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I thought that stuff was only to be consumed while skiing.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

After the Rumplemintz comment, I'm thinking YOU had a poster of John Schneider too.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is Rumplemintz a brand of peppermint schnapps? If so, I have joined you many times in your enjoyment.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Party Girl said...

The mention of Rumplemintz immediatly put the image of me bent down to the toliet..for hours on end... and then doing a comparioson with the boyfriend later in the day to compare who threw-up more.

Good times.

Ah, memories.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home