Friday, February 13, 2009

Tysgirl Told Me To Post Something



and I would never refuse a new mother, even though I'm pretty sure this isn't what she had in mind.



Her name's Lucy Pinder. I realize she is wearing green for Valentine's Day, yet I am oddly not offended. And Syd, becuase I know you're looking at this, you'll be flattered to know that I can no longer access your blog from my work computer.

Just for the record, I'm still keeping tabs on all of your sites and occasionally get the urge to write something, but then life gets in the way and I don't.

Happy Valentine's Day.

10 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

Woo hoo!!!

You know - I don't think anyone would be offended by the wearing of ANY color where that chick is concerned.

Nice to see you posted again. Miss you!

Have a happy Valentines Day.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Persnickety Ticker said...

Damn, she HAWT! I wouldn't mind having her for a Valentine's Day romp.

Wait...did I just overshare there?

4:29 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

I guess that's what I get for not being more detailed with my request.

Oh well, at least we know you're still alive.

I thought of you today. Someone asked me how I picked my daughter's middle name. It was awkward.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

Huh, she's wearing green? I didn't even notice.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:51 AM  
Blogger eclectic said...

I just didn't feel like pink or red this year.

2:55 PM  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

I guess green is better than nothing. But nothing on her is . .

6:54 AM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

Callie, hope your VD was great as...wait, that didn't come out right.

PT, I don't think there is such a thing as "oversharing" aroud here.

EM, you too.

Tysgirl, you gave Sydney the middle name "awkward"??? That seems kind of cruel.

Zoe, I am not at all surprised. Nor am I surprised that it apparently took you two tries to make that post. "comment deleted" my ass.

Eclectic, and we're all better off for your choice.

Joe, oooh, oooh, I know this one! "Better than green" right?

8:23 AM  
Blogger Syd said...

I don't see why my blog is always picked on.

Lucy Pinder has an amazing rack.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Party Girl said...

She's pretty.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home