Thursday, November 12, 2009

What Has Two Thumbs And Just Finished A Bottle Of Jack Daniels?

This guy!!

Oh, wait, that doesn't work if you're not in the room with me does it?

And for the record there wasn't all that much left in the bottle. Perhaps the equivalent, (I'm sure I spelled that wrong. Screw you for noticing), of two fingers.

I was getting tired of the wholesomeness of the last post. The gap in time was bothering me too. I'd write more, but am too tired. All is well here in Limpyville. I may start writing again, I may not. Sometimes I miss it. Other times I don't. And so it goes.

It is interesting to see the number of others who have stopped. And unlike me, didn't have the common decency to make a last post telling everyone they were quitting. Because I'm just cool like that. And also am apparently quite the liar, since I've put up several posts since retiring lo these many months ago. Although in my defense, most of the new posts sucked.

Anyway, just wanted to stop in and say hi. We'll see how many people still stop in here. Vaya con dios.

9 Comments:

Blogger Verdant Earl said...

I prefer George Dickel.

Just sayin'.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Just stopping in to say hi back at ya, lol. ;P

3:02 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Oh sweetie, nobody just stops by here...we've got your blog plugged into our blog readers and they tell us when you put up a new post.

If all it takes to get a peep out of you is a few swigs of Jack, I'll drop a new bottle in the mail.

Good to hear from you!

4:07 AM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

Earl, I used to drink that back in college. It was the drink of choice at my roommate's agricultural frat. Now I can't even look at it.

LB, nice work on the pumpkins. oh you know exactly what I'm talking about young lady!

Tysgirl, I can't decide whether to be insulted that no one stops by, or flattered that they keep this blog on their alert lists. I shall ponder this more while drinking the JD you so generously offered to mail.

9:19 AM  
Blogger dykewife said...

i come by each day when i check blogs just in case you've been left with enough energy to grace the world with your blogging presence. i still want to see the rest of limpy's states.

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the title of this post!
I laughed.

I don't stop by as often as I would if I didn't have google reader which cleverly tells me when you post. :)

I do miss your crazy non conformists posts...

:)

8:04 PM  
Blogger eclectic said...

Oh sure, don't save us any of the Gentleman Jack... you're a lousy host, y'know that? But it's good to see you anyway. Hi.

5:21 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

I suppose this makes you the Brett Farve of Team Blog.

But what did I say about picking up nearly empty booze bottles from alleys? The last 2-fingers is always "bum backwash". Geez.

3:18 PM  
Blogger westley said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home