Friday, August 05, 2011

Holy Shit, This Thing's Still Up?

Hi! How have you been? I've just finished three Stone Pale Ales, which have a higher than usual alcohol content. Guess how long it's taken me to type this. I'll give you a hint: this is not the first draft.

Anyway, I hope you're all doing well. I've noticed that no one I used to hang with in blogging world is still at it, at least regularly. I assume that this is due to Facebook. I'm still not on it. I jusy use my wife's account, which is sort of creepy. But I'm lazy. Not lazy enough to date on eHarmony, but pretty damn lazy.

Seriously, I hate those commercials.

My kid hit a grand slam in the state All-Star tournament this year. Pretty much my highlight of the year. Then we got killed in the District championship game. Probably the coaches fault. Did I mention I coached?

Anyway, good to see you again.

7 Comments:

Blogger Verdant Earl said...

And who are you again?

Exactly. Hi.

10:41 AM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Lazy? Tell me about it! Ever notice that every couple on eHarmony looks like brother and sister? Now THAT'S lazy.

5:29 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

It lives! Sure have missed you.

7:01 PM  
Blogger dykewife said...

good to see you again. so, are you going to continue with limpy's states? (and i'm not talking about emotions.

6:13 PM  
Blogger limpy99 said...

Earl, I'm the guy who's ass you're currently kicking in the trivia contest. Hope the hurricane spared you.

Pug, God help me I've never noticed that before but now I can't look away. No wonder they're all so compatible!

MB, maybe if you posted more, I;d post more. Or not.

DW, I would like to but I honestly don't have the time to do it right. Of course, that's never stopped me from throwing up some half-assed effort before, so never say never.

9:38 AM  
Blogger eclectic said...

Your kid is a rockstar! In spite of all that crappy coaching.

Hiya Limpy.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Persnickety Ticker said...

Hiya Limpy! Good to see you still at it! Sporadically. But then again...so am I. I blame being lazy.

Just not lazy enough to date my sister or anything...

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home